the Life & Death of 8-Bit the Life & Death of 8-Bit

You know

Sometimes i wish i could copy myself 20 times and then everyone of me would make an animation to a song of yours. They are always very inspiring. The 8 bit sounds work awesome with the ambient sounds. I'd really like to hear some songs of you that are a bit longer though, so you can take more time building the atmosphere.

Love, AITD

AndieCiambotti responds:

Thanks bro. Lovely comment, I will take more time for my next song, you are right about that.
I'm glad that at least 1 person listen to this and likes it. That's art for me, when one person tells me things like this. I don't necessarily need an animation that uses my stuff, I'm just glad that someone tells me things like this.
I'll talk to you soon babe!

two colours two colours

I'm probably not the right guy to review your work

But, I really love the song, like i love 90% of your stuff. The easy part around the 1 minute mark was great. I notice the off sync continuation after that, but it didn't bother me that much. I think it's refreshing.
Like a painter not painting within the lines anymore, but going with his brush crudely over the canvas. To show other people how great this can work this must be used in an animation. Who knows? How is your life by the way?

Love, AITD

Goodbye Horses Jeff Farley rmx Goodbye Horses Jeff Farley rmx

amazing song dude

Totally love it.. Great atmosphere. The singing is really good too. Kind of reminds me of Joy Division, but with a lot more cheerfullness.. Splendid. Cool Lyrics too

ericdrebin responds:

Thanks for the awesome review! I really can't take very much credit for how cool this song is, as most of the best parts were made by Jeff Farley.
If you like this, check out Jeff Farley's other stuff. His band Astrobleme did an awesome cover of 'Dead Souls'. It's at www.lowartmusic.com

Que Pasa!? Que Pasa!?

Yeah

Exceptionally well done. Nice combination of jazz/drum n bass. My favorite one in the audio portal

Lapse responds:

Thanks man. I'm glad you like it. This one was fun to do. A lot of my work uses jazz elements - love that stuff : D

You're the guy behind the 'Jinas' flash! I remember watching that a while ago. Good stuff (just watched it again, now :D)

Mechanical Hazard Mechanical Hazard

Great song

This sounds like an awesome song for a space shooter or something. Nice effects and cool guitar sounding thing. Only the transition at around 1:00 bothers me a bit, but besides that, keep up the great work!

AITD

Coma State Coma State

Yeah

Your tracks are wonderful my friend. This is my favorite of the whole pack. I'm looking forward to working with you again after the first ep of JINAS. Our stuff is gonna r00l..

Adios Amigo

AndieCiambotti responds:

About our next proyect, I don't feel like sleep already.

pups pups

10/10 yo

You know i like it

thanks DAWG

Falling asleep after work Falling asleep after work

awesome song!

Btw, check out my review for Just Happy To Be Alive for the video i made for your song!

crud responds:

badass dude. badass

just happy to be alive just happy to be alive

yep very nice

Actually i used this track for a version of a flash of mine. I tried to contact you on AIM, but you were never one when i was on also. I hope its not a problem with me using it? i gave a link to this webspace in the description. Basically i made a kickass music video for you, if you want the swf, just contact me!
Oh i had to edit the song a bit to make it longer.

Here is the animation http://www.deviantart.com/view/24077393/

AITD

crud responds:

damn dude. i'm not really sure what to say. your music video was so good that a simple thank you just doesn't cut it. i was especially impressed with your editing of the song to fit the movie. completely seamlessly done. you are a true master to be able to make an incredible video and take time to edit the music as well, i might just have to get that swf from you indeed! stay safe and always have fun.

Fulp Friction Fulp Friction

haha

so fuckin hilarious. I love that gay beat with the awkward lyrics. I wonder if Tom liked this, lol. Should be NG theme or something